Bradbury and Bradbury wallpapers

I've been in love with Bradbury and Bradbury's repro wallpapers ever since I first saw them, although the chances of me ever having either the money to buy some or a house that will do them justice are pretty slim.

As my personal tastes lean towards stylised looks, the art deco and 1950s atomic styles are my favourites. The 'Atomic Doodle' reminds me of the wallpaper in my husband's Professor's office when he was at university - it was only 15 or so years ago, but I suspect that wallpaper really had been up since the 1950s! My absolute favourites are 'Volute' and 'Mirage' from the 1920s/1930s designs, however. They're so intricate and elegant. I could just sit and trace the graceful lines with my eyes all day!



Note: I am in no way affiliated with Bradbury and Bradbury, nor am I making any money from this post. I just like the papers.

Comments

Popular Posts